Frequently Asked Questions!
1. When I read my bible I have difficulty understanding what I am reading. Do you have any suggestions? Answer
2. What is John 3:16? Answer
3. How will I know if I am doing the will of God and going in the direction that He wants me to go? Answer
4. Who is Jesus Christ? Answer
5. Does God Exist? Answer
6. What is the Meaning of life? Answer
7. How to start a daily reading of the Bible? Answer
8. Is God Real? How can I know for sure that God is Real? Answer
9. Why did God Create Us? Answer
If you have a question which you would like to see answered on this page, we would like to hear from you. We cannot guarantee that each question will be answered.
Send your question here here.
Here are a few helpful tips on how to study the Bible and grow spiritually this year. Are you ready? Here goes…
Study a Book of the Bible - If you are new to the Bible or a new Christian we highly recommend starting at the Book of John in New Testament. We have two study guides on Gospel of John.
Plan 1 - With the 21 day Bible Reading 5 minutes a day Challenge, you'll walk with Jesus through the Gospel of John and engage God's Word on a daily basis. It's as easy as reading a chapter a day here.
SEE THE PLAN DOWNLOAD PDF Print the PDF and keep a copy in your Bible.
Plan 2 - This plan is 21 day Bible Reading 15 minutes a day challenge for new Christians and for those searching and people on the go. Start your day by talking to God, reading the Bible and reflecting on your day. We have created a special series of study guides to go along with your daily reading on Gospel of John sent once a day by email for 21 days on the Gospel of John here.
MORE INFORMATION HERE
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing — making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- 1. God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week guide here.
- 2. New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- 3. Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week guide here.
- 4. The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks here.
- 5. Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- 6. Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- 7. Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- 8. Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
- 9. Questions & Answers – Exploring Spiritual Questions – (Q & A) here.
- 10. Life’s Questions – Interconnecting with today’s Issues here.
Use one of our many daily Bible reading plans to easily read Scriptures in a year! Reading the Bible daily is important to grow your faith and hope! They range from two week commitments to year-long commitments, from reading straight through cover to cover, to topical readings, to a mixture of readings each day. Check out our 70 Bible Reading Plans at our sister website Questions God. Com 70 BIBLE READING PLANS HERE.
SUMMARY OF BIBLE READING PLANS 1 TO 70
New to the Bible or New Christians Bible Reading Plans - Each plan is different - Plans 1-12 here.
Blended Bible Reading Plans - Old and New Testament combined daily - Plans 13-17 here.
Classic One & Two Year Plans - From the Beginning Genesis to the end of Revelation in order - Plans 18-23 here.
Chronological One Year Plans - Read the events of the Bible in the order they occurred - Plans: 24-25 here.
Genres (Literature) Style One Year Plans - Reading the different Genre types - Plans: 26-27 here.
Short Term Reading Commitments - Two week Plans for those with busy schedules - Plans 29 -41 here.
Children's Bible Reading Plans - 10 minutes a day for Children and Family Bible Readings - Plans 42-50 here.
Assorted & Diverse Excellent Bible Reading Plans - Variety of Books of the Bible Reading Plans - Plans 51-70 here.
Finding God - What does it take to know God? You can personally begin a relationship with God, right now.
Knowing God Personally Here
Next Steps For A New Christian Here
Next Steps For A Christian Here